Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Clean Kitchen...

...is a beautiful thing.

So says the woman who got last night's dinner dishes done just in time to make tonight's dinner.  I bet Martha Stewart never does that.  Yeah, I know...she's got people.

I've got people too.  They just never clean my kitchen.

(Full disclosure: That's not entirely true.  Boy2 unloads.  Boy1 loads.)

(In theory.)

Even when the boys do their unload/load routine, there are still little things to finish up behind them, and I should be better about making sure I have a clean canteen every night before I go to bed.  I cook three squares a day most days, so a messy kitchen is a luxury - as it were - that I can ill afford when a hungry boy stumbles downstairs, asking for his breakfast in the a.m.  It's downright un-fun to wake up to.

(The messy kitchen, not the cute boy.)

And on that note, I think I'll go clean my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment